PMU Powder Brows
Save Time On Your Morning Routine!
Powder brows help clients achieve more of a filled in look instead of individual hair strokes. Great for clients with oily or mature skin.
Ombre Powder Brow is a style of brows that starts off lighter (in the front) than gradually ends darker at the tail. Initially the brows will be bold and dark as it is freshly tatted, but will heal to a soft powder look. Brow colors are catered based of the clients skin color , skin type, and daily makeup routine.
This service can last up to 1-3 years ( it will gradually fade, annual color boosts are recommended) to a soft powder brow.
Stop wasting your time & money on trying to draw your brows in daily. We can HELP!
Ombre Powder Brows or Permanent Eyeliner or Lip Blush Tattoo.
Disqualification Check List (Not Suitable for PMU):
- Anyone under 18 years of age
- Anyone who is pregnant and/or lactating in the last 6 months
- Anyone who is diabetic
- Anyone prone to keloid, undiagnosed rashes/blisters on the treated area, eczema, or psoriasis. Anyone with active skin cancer in the treated area.
- Anyone with TRANSMITTABLE BLOOD CONDITIONS, for example Hepatitis or HIV.
- Anyone who has a heart condition, hemophiliac.
- Anyone with glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicines.
- On Accutane (must wait 1 year after last use)
- Anyone currently under or scheduled for radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment.
- Anyone who is epileptic who has experienced faint spell or seizure.